Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Big Day

Today was a big day!!

First, I had lunch with Shyanne and Kylee!! We enjoyed Chick-Fil-A in the mall, while Kylee slept most of the time!! She woke near the end and gave us some beautiful smiles ... none that I could catch on my camera!!!
Beautiful Girl!!


After work, I went to HOF like I normally do! Today was their Christmas party, and they were taking everyone to Zentner's Daughter!! YUM YUM They told me Bryan was even invited!!

Waiting for our delicious food!!
Half of the party ...

the other half!!

Colton ... a splitting image of his daddy!!

Sharing his cracker with Fonz.

Passing out stockings for the kiddos ...

These were way excited!! hehe

The Entire Group!!

Afterwards, Bryan and I headed to Graham's to help Trey celebrate his 25th birthday!! No pictures! I didn't bring my camera in!! It was fun ... But Bryan and I had to call it any early evening!! 11 PM - You know you are a loser, when you are leaving the bar, and tons of people are coming in!! hehe That's OK!

No comments: