Sunday, December 14, 2008

Last Weekend

So this poor blog has definitely been neglected over the past week ... So here is an update on what we did last weekend! hehe
Roy and Mary came in for the "Christmas at Old Fort Concho"! On saturday night, we went to the nutcracker! It was good! I would have really liked it ... if the man would have worn pants! That was not a pretty site!
On Sunday, Bryan and I went back to the fort with them! Mary and I looked around the stores ... while Bryan and Roy went off and did who knows what!!


I love this saying ...
Shooting off some gun ...
That night, we cooked shrimp scampi! It was yum! Good excuse to use my new apron!!

4 comments:

The Holik's said...

Love the apron. where did u get it?

Mrs. Jenk said...

cute apron! I have a floral frilly one like that, too. It makes cooking much more fun!

Anonymous said...

I must admit the apron is almost as good as the scampi...However, You did share the shrimp, but not the apron...LOL..MIMI43grlz

Amy Holifield said...

Oh my goodness, I have to find that shirt for D'Laney! Her daddy will love it!