Friday, December 12, 2008

I've been to LaLa Land and back ...

I have been sick the past couple days ...

It started with a migraine on Saturday, then on Sunday again ... bad enough that I laid curled up in the fetal position on the bathroom floor!

Monday morning came ... and when I woke up, I went straight to the bathroom! The migraine had lived through the night! I called the boss and said that I would not be in today! By Monday afternoon, I felt flu-like symptoms coming on ... fever and all! Monday night was miserable! Tuesday, the fever stood strong, and I felt like crud! Tuesday night was ever more miserable than Monday night!! Wednesday was the same as the other two ... but the night was a little nicer, so I slept like an angel!!

Yesterday, since I didn't have fever ... I convinced myself that I could go to work! WRONG! About 9:30AM, I called the boss and said that I was going home! I still felt sooo weak!!

Today, I am sooooo much better! Hoping that I am done with the flu ... and Praying that Bryan doesn't get it! We have a busy weekend ahead of us!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

glad you are better! Can you email me your address- I sent you a note to the old one and it came back to me!

Unknown said...

I was going to say welcome back from the dead..but sounds like you've already been there and back! Ha! Hope you've heard the last of that mess and feel better soon!:0)