Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's a ...

Yup, you guessed it ... Ryan and Marissa will be having a girl early July! Congrats to you two!!

Can you hear that noise? That's the sound of my dream going down the drain!! haha But you can't feel sorry for me because I got myself in this position! Bryan is really excited because this is how he wanted it to be ... and what can I say, I love to see my husband happy! Maybe my dream will come back with the second child!

Some Good News: My best friend, Joanna (Begnaud) Click is at the hospital right now as I type this blog! The Bad News: She is in Phoenix, Arizona!! She has been induced ... and now just waiting patiently for her baby girl to come into this world! She was actually supposed to be induced yesterday, but the hospital was really full ... so they said they would call! She had to wait all day for a phone call! They decided to induce this morning! Also, today is her actual due date!! Did you know that only 5% of women deliver on their due date? That's pretty neat!

1 comment:

Mrs. Jenk said...

The suspense would kill me too. Maybe he'll change his mind when you are pregnant, sick, tired and complaining a lot :)