Monday, February 11, 2008

Bevo ... Officially a "Ranch Dog"

You might ask, "What makes him an Official Ranch Dog now?" My reply would be, "He fell out of the pick-up truck yesterday!" Hopefully he learned his lesson! Bryan and I took Bevo and Violet down to the river at the Boy's Ranch yesterday aftertoon ... because it was a beautiful day! Bryan was going maybe 20 mph, but Bevo just leaned forward too much! We pulled to the side of the road and stopped the truck! I got out and called Bevo to me ... he had this confused look on his face, and limped over to me! I checked his leg, but didn't see anything! Later on, we found that he had scraped it up pretty good! Bryan and I are not doctors ... but we tried our best to clean it up! The hair on his back legs are think ... so we decided to trim the hair around the wound! He was still limping on it this morning ... we think bending his leg hurts him! Here are some pictures of the occasion!

Being a Good Boy ... Violet couldn't figure out why Bevo was whinning!

Bryan and Bevo with his bandaged knee (which did not stay on very long)!

The Wound!

He is so sweet ... Laying in the bathroom this morning while I got ready!

No comments: