Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Harlem Globe Trotters

So this is something I wanted to post on last week ... KLST called the Boy's Ranch and said they had 10 tickets to the Globe Trotters! Since Bryan (by himself) is only supposed to be in control of 8 boys, do the math ... 8 boys + 1 Bryan = 9 tickets! Yea, one extra one for ME! haha Anywaz, I had never seen them before, so I was really excited about it! They lived up to their name in my eyes ... Everything was soo good! Pictures aren't that great ... but they show some stuff!!

How low can you go? I can't go that low!!

















The Washington Generals


The Harlem Globe Trotters














Showing off some AmAzInG mOvEs!!

















ONE Guy is holding FIVE Guys!

That's some major strength!

















They ended with a football play ...

















They had about five minutes of dancing and other crazing stuff while they were in the formation of a football play ... THEN, they did it all backwards!! It was soo funny!

2 comments:

~kristi said...

how fun, I have always wanted to see them!

Mrs. Jenk said...

I saw them in HS and still remember it. They are impressive!