Monday, January 14, 2008

My Life Story

Hi, my name is: Susan

but you can call me: Bryan's Wife.

Never in my life have I: snuck out of my parents' house.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: for me to know, and for you to never find out.

My high school is: a place full of memories in Wall, America.

When I’m nervous: I mess up my words.

The last song I listened to was: Amazing Grace (KLOVE)

If I were to get married right now it would be to: Bryan Wesley Neal (I'd marry him again & again).

My hair is: short and light brown

When I was 4: I was probably a toot.

Last Christmas: I cried because I was away from family for the first time at Christmas.

I should be: cleaning house.

When I look down I see: a pink shirt over a white shirt and dark blue jeans.

The happiest recent event was: bringing in the new and exciting year of 2008 with Bryan.

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : Don't get me started ... I am a mixture of all three girls!

By this time next year: I want to be closer to God.

My current gripe is: none really

I have a hard time understanding: boys (including Bryan)!

If I won an award, the first person i would tell would be: Bryan

I want to buy: a simple black dress.

Where do you plan to visit: all 50 states!

If you spent the night at my house: our neighbors dogs would keep you awake.

The world could do without: atheism.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: jewelry!

Most recent thing someone else bought me: lots of Christmas presents!

My middle name is: Lynn

In the morning I: slowly, but surely get ready!

Last night I was: changing Macaiah's water (our fish)!

There’s this guy I know who: promised to love me for the rest of our lives!

If I was an animal I’d be a: dog (duh!).

A better name for me would be: Mom (someday)!

Tomorrow I am: busy.

Tonight I am: spending time with the hubby!

My birthday is: May 25th