Tuesday, January 29, 2008

In Honor of My Man ...

This post is in honor of my man! I am proud to call myself, his wife! If you want to brag on your man, copy this post and tell the world!


1. Who is your man? Mr. Bryan Wesley Neal
2. How long have you been together? We began dating in May of 2006 ... Married June of 2007! Together: a little over 1 and 1/2 years
3. How long dated? We dated for 7 months before we got engaged!
4. How old is your man? He turned 27 this past November.
5. Who eats more? Are you kidding me? He does!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He wrote "Bryan loves you" on my back with his finger, then he said, "I really do." Then I said "I love you, too." SO technically, I said it first ...
7. Who is taller? I am! Bryan doesn't like to admit it, but it's true!
8. Who sings better? I'd say he sings better!
9. Who is smarter? Definitely him ... he can read notes one time, and know all the material!
10. Whose temper is worse? Neither one of us really has a temper ... we both stay pretty calm!
11. Who does the laundry? We take turns!
12. Who takes out the garbage? I take the garbage from the trash can and put it in the storage room ... then he takes it to the dumster!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, he sleeps on the right side of the bed (he's closer to the door)!
14. Who pays the bills? I do.
15. Who is better with the computer? I am.
16. Who mows the lawn? Usually he does ... but I do every once in awhile!
17. Who cooks dinner? The majority of the time ... he does! I do the dishes for him!
18. Who drives when you are together? He does.
19. Who pays when you go out? My man usually pays ... but it doesn't matter anymore (both of our cards take the money out of the same bank account)!
20. Who is most stubborn? We play the Who's More Stubborn game all the time ... I usually win! Is this something I'm actually proud to admit?
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both equal here (this goes along with the question before)!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine! My parents are about 30 minutes away, and his parents are over 2 hours!
23. Who kissed who first? We kissed each other at the same time!
24. Who asked who out? He asked me to come over to his house for steak and mac & cheese! He tells people that this is how he hooked me ... I just smile and nod!!
26. Who is more sensitive? I think that is a tie again!
27. Who has more friends? I think he does ...
28. Who has more siblings? Him again ... 2 brothers and a sister!
29. Who wears the pants in the family? God

3 comments:

Shaunna said...

I will have to be sneaky and do this sometime...Blake hates it when I talk about him on the blog...He will be mortified if he finds out I am dedicating an entire blog entry to him...hehe:)

~kristi said...

cute entry, I replied on mine

The Holik's said...

TIME FOR A NEW POST!!:)