Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Darren!!

We threw our friend, Darren, a surprise birthday party with the help from his girlfriend! We played football (6-on-6), then watched Transporter 2, while Bryan and I cooked supper (which included wings and grilled chicken)! Finally, we went and played 2 games of basketball! The next morning at church, many of us were complaining of soreness! haha

Bryan making his special wings (which were excellent)!!

The Crew.

Darren and his new lady, Charlotte.

Bryan, Clint, and Darren posing for the camera ... Clint said he was doing his "Blue Steel" look!

Bryan and I.

The cake I made for Darren ... Kaela helped me decorate it!

Kaela, Violet and Charlotte watching us play basketball and trying to keep warm in the cold gym!


3 comments:

~kristi said...

CUTE HAIRCUT!!! Darren's g-friend is too cute, way to go Darren!!

Shaunna said...

Susan,
I don't think you know me, but my husband Blake and I were good friends with Bryan and Clint (Rangel) when we lived in San Angelo. We all worked as lifegurads at Goodfellow one summer. Anywho, just wanted to say hi, and to tell you to tell Bryan and Clint that Blake and Shaunna say "Hi!" Check out our blog sometime! (I found your blog through Chelsey Snodgrasses' blog) Sorry for the randomness!

Mrs. Jenk said...

When did you cut your hair off and why didn't the event make the blog? It looks really cute!