Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Merry Christmas to you!!

hahah I know I'm sooo late!! Theses pictures have been sitting in my camera ... my camera has been out of batteries for some time now! So here they are ... only three weeks late! Bryan and I took these pictures Christmas Eve night! This our first Christmas as a family!

Bevo and Violet are fighting over who's been better this year!

Both are waiting so patiently!

Bevo is going for the goods!

Violet carrying her bunny around! She loves that thing!

Bevo wants to play Tug-A-War with Violet! It's pretty funny to watch these two play together!

Bryan and I, watching the dogs play!

This isn't the good picture ... but I couldn't help not blogging it! Bevo didn't care to look at the camera!

Want to know a secret on how to get two dogs to look in the same direction at the same time when you want them to? We set up our camera on top of a table ... I positioned it perfectly towards us, then put the timer on! Bryan throws a ball over the camera right before it takes! All this equals: The Perfect Picture!!

No comments: