Thursday, December 03, 2009

One Month Until DUE DATE

We are so ready to meet this little guy! Even though it seems like I have been pregnant forever ... it has also flown by! I can not believe how close we are.

Some of the things we have done/are doing:
-my bags are packed for the hospital. on my bag, i have a list of the things it's missing. brady's bags are also packed. *Bryan bought me two new pair of very comfy pj's for the that special occasion.
-the carseat is in my car and installed.
-because the weather has been soo cold, i have not been able to walk like i normal do ... so i have decided to start walking the mall after work. praying the walking will eventually make me go into labor on my own.
-nursery is basically missing one thing: BABY!
-taking advantage of being just the two of us. we went to wal-mart the other night around 10:30PM, to get items that we needed/wanted ... just because we could. hehe
-making sure we have all the things we think we need for the first couple weeks after he is here.
-had some amazing maternity pictures taken to help remember this time in our life.
-every day i tell him how wonderful it is out here. and that he is welcome to make his appearance anytime after dec. 13th(full term/37 weeks)!!

Here's to the quickest december month ever!

No comments: