Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One last date ...

I heard on the radio that Cory Morrow, Jason Boland and Roger Creager were all playing an acoustic set together on Tuesday night at the Midnight Rodeo. I know that Bryan loves all of those guys ... so i thought I would take him for one of our last dates as just the two of us!

You might be thinking ... what is this girl doing? Going to a bar when she is just about ready to pop!? It honestly did not cross my mind how out of place I looked until we were walking up to the bar, and Bryan said i hope people don't look at us like we are that couple that goes to a bar when they are preggo!

Boy, did we ever stick out! Like Bryan says, "We stuck out like a turd in a punch bowl!"

So, maybe it wasn't the best idea ... but i do know that my husband had a great time!!

3 comments:

cls said...

lol, who cares what people think? You had a good time and that's all that matters!

mary.mimi said...

Out of the mouth of cowboys. True cowboy logic.
Glad you had one last date/dance.
But remeber after 25 years or so they grow up and move away and you can date again. :)

~kristi said...

at least it wasn't a baby in a bar. I am so glad you went, you will be so thankful in a couple of weeks too!! Besides who cares what people think!