Thursday, December 17, 2009

Good Reports

I realized the other day ... that from every single one of our dr appointments, we have had all good reports!

Blood pressure always good ... heartbeat loud, clear ... all tests that i have taken come back negative ... sonograms all looked great!

I don't think i've heard a negative thing about this pregnancy from the doc!

What a blessing!

Onto this 37 1/2 week appointment (yesterday):

Weight: gain of a .2 lbs.
total: 25.2 lbs

Blood Pressure: Good

Heartbeat: in the 130s

She said I'm basically a 2 and 50% effaced. She said the baby's head is right there in a great position.

Also, she asked if I had my H1N1 shot ... i said no (I was only going to get it if she asked me to)! Well, she asked ... so I said ok! Luckily they gave it to me there at the office!

Next appointment:
Tuesday, Dec. 22nd @ 2:20pm
(she leaves that afternoon for Christmas holiday)

As we were talking to the receptionist, making our next appointment ... I asked when she would be returning. She said, monday the 28th! Then she said, if i had to guess, you will probably have him while i'm gone! That got me excited ... then I was like wait, you have to be here!

We will see what she thinks at the next appointment!!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

So exciting! I have an exercise ball to use as a birthing ball (still in package) if you want it. Let me know---we leave Saturday morning!