Friday, April 03, 2009

My mind was all messed up ...

Yesterday, after work, Bryan and I met one of the cottage parents at my cousins house to look at one of the puppies. I can not believe it ... but I didn't take any pictures of the roly polies!! Oh but they were sooo cute!! Mini weiney dogs!

Afterwards, we fought the wind and cold and watched Lance, Shanna and Hannah run at the Cotton Patch Relays! They all did great ... I love supporting such talent! :)

So all day Thursday, I had in my head that I was working 2-10PM ... I was not excited about that shift, that's too late to start and WAY to late to get off! So I got home from the track meet around 10PM, check my shedule (just to make sure) and it said that I was working a 6-6PM shift! That was a bummer.

When I got to work this morning, I was so frustrated ... until I was told that I was going upstairs to Women's Health (the women who just had babies, or had girly surgeries) because we only had 3 patients in the pedi. Yeah!! I got to see a bunch of cute babies! Then around 1, one of the nurses at pedi called me to come back. We were having a 12 year old boy come in with attempted sucide. A nurse has to be a "sitter" at all times ... so from 2-7, I sat in the room with him. Luckily, I had a book in my purse. I can definitely say that this was my least favorite part of my job ever.

No comments: