Sunday, April 05, 2009

Bar-B-Que with the Neal's

Leaky, Texas just happens to be about 45 minutes away from Kerrville, Texas. So around 5PM on Saturday we headed to K-ville for some Family. Mary was working the coffee shop at the church that night, so we decided to attend church saturday night and have all day sunday for visiting! We got to their house ... showered, changed and left for mamacita's. I love going there ... I love their green sauce and fajitas! Yum YUM! Then we went to church! Bryan and I were a little tired for driving, sitting in the sun ... actually we were exhausted.

Sunday Morning, a cute little visitor woke us up!

Bryan and Emery ... She loves him. I think she feels comfortable with him because he looks so much like her dad.

Chewing on everything in site ...
Bryan's cousin was playing baseball in town ... so Bryan, Roy and I went to watch him and his teammates slaughter Wall. Yes, they were playing my home team ...

Ryan cooked WONDERFUL Ribs at his house for us. They were really good, Ryan!!

Then we spent the afternoon hanging out together! It was fun.

Loving on her octopus ...
Again with her Uncle Bryan ...

Sweet Face ...

She almost feel asleep in his arms. She was playing, then laid her head down and her eyes got so heavy ... So Sweet!!

We headed home around 5PM, so that we got home at a decent time.

1 comment:

Shaunna said...

Blake and I L-O-V-E Mamcitas...Sooo yummy!!

Way to go on all the blogging...I had been missing your posts!