Saturday, April 25, 2009

Best Date Ever

My Sweet hubby planned a date for us on Saturday! He wouldn't tell me anything about it!

On Saturday, he told me to be ready in casual clothes (shorts, tennis shoes) by 5 o'clock! After work, he ran into town and got some things, then came and picked me up! Finally, he told me that we were bar-b-queing by the lake, fishing, etc.!! Exciting!
Preparing the steaks in our kitchen (for the time being)!

It was pretty windy, but we finally got them lit!
Bryan saw a frisbee in the water ...
Fishing ...

The only thing caught ...
He caught my line!! hehe

Supper!! Yum Yum!

Of course, a picture of us!!

Playing frisbee golf? Disc golf? I don't remember what it is called, but we had fun playing it!!
Yup, that's Bryan's disc in the water ...

Yes, those are Bryan's shoes, keys, phone!

He told me to be careful on a certain hole, then when he threw it ... it rolled and rolled and rolled and went into the water!! hehe

It was a wonderful day!!
I guess I need to start thinking of something for our next date night!! :)

3 comments:

~kristi said...

Why didn't he take his shoes off before going in after a frisbee?

The Holik's said...

HOW romantic!! Maybe he could rub off on Jason a little bit!! :)

We need to get together for lunch one day.

lindsay said...

too cute. i love those days. gotta love those neal boys!