Thursday, April 09, 2009

Double Feature

This has been the longest week ever! Monday, I worked 6-10PM at the hospital ... Tuesday, I worked 2-10PM ... Wednesday, I worked 2-10PM! And when I say 10pm, I actually don't get off until about 10:30, so I'm home around 11PM! It makes for a very long day! Well this morning when I woke up, I realized that today was the David Noble Relays and Brian would be running in them ... and I had to work from 2-10PM (AGAIN)!! So All day, I was praying that God would give me the day off ...

I went to work at 2, clocked in ... and then walked the stairs to women's health (3rd floor). I was supposed to follow someone up there!! On the way, I met my boss ... she said how's it going, you look tired! I told her that I was exhuasted ... for a girl used to a 8-5 job, and who was always in bed and sleep by 10, the past few days have been a killer! So, she called women's health ... they were slow. So she told me that if I wanted the hours, that I could go work for a couple hours up there, but otherwise I could go home and she would not think any less of me!! I was like Thank you sooo much!! Thank You, Jesus for answered prayers!!

I went home took a 1 hour nap (soooo nice), then got ready for the track meet! I lucked out because Lance, Shanna, Hannah, Rachel and Sarah were all running at Bobcat stadium!! So, I got to watch them also!

Hannah running the 2nd leg of the sprint relay.

Hannah hands off to Shanna ...it's a mouth full!

Sarah stomped everyone at the 300 hurdles!
Lance is the 2nd to last ... the mile run!

Finishing 2nd ...

Sarah, the 1st leg of the mile relay.

Sarah handing off to !?!?

Brian ran the sprint relay at 5:10 ... and they fell in between Shanna/Hannah's 800 meter relay and Sarah's 300 m hurdles! We decided to miss that race and watch the rest of the Wall Track Meet!

After the Mile Relay, we headed over to ASU Track ... we got there around the 800 m Relay!

Brian, fixing to start the 400 m hurdles.

Brian, on his last hurdle.

He must have felt the need to impress all of his fans (there were a bunch of us) ... he placed first and beat another runner that he had never beat before!! Way to go, BRIAN!!

Brian, waiting for the handoff (last leg)!

My Bryan decided to bring boys to the track meet ... Well, actually only one came and he complained how borring it was the whole time!!

Finishing 1st for the Mile Relay!!

The Wall Clan.

Man, I come from a very talented family!! :)

Highlight of the Night:
-Sarah saw a lady walking by with a baby. She looked at me and announced, "I want one of those, and I want one now!" She has been begging for a baby from us, so that she can babysit!! heheh Someday, Sarah ... Someday!

No comments: