Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Spring Cleaning (and when I say spring cleaning, i mean we have cleaned every nook, corner, space, etc. in our house) is not easy with an almost four month old.

so wednesday night, Brady spent the night with my mom/dad ... so that bryan could get a lot done on thursday! (thanks again)

it feels so good to have EVERTHING clean! now if only it would stay that way!

on Brady news:

he is growing way to fast!

he loves to sit up.
99% of the time he needs help.
but between me and his boppy, he is loving it!

he's not a huge fan of his bumbo yet.
he only lasts a few minutes.
i think he will enjoy it more when he's a little bigger.

1 comment:

JMMSchoenfield said...

So I just looked online because I wasnt sure either, and sure enough there is a difference between girls and boys percentages. (Of course Josh would be the one to suggest that to me :)