Monday, April 12, 2010

New Tricks

not only has this nifty mirror encouraged some major talking from our little man ... but also encourages him to turn on his side.

In result, he finally rolled from his back to tummy.

Now, we were excited about this ... and thought we are getting some real movement now.

Then, this early this morning ... Bryan came back to bed (from giving Brady his paci), and asked me if I turned Brady over on his back. I said of course not ... the boy doesn't sleep on his back. So he officially turned over from his tummy to back for the first time in his crib in the middle of the night.

he was nice enough to roll from back to tummy ... then kept going to his back again this morning for me!

Way to go, Brady!

2 comments:

The Holik's said...

Way to go!! He's getting so big, it makes me sad!!

mary.mimi said...

careful posting things like this.. make Mimis & PawPaws think of making unexpected inspections/visits :)