Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wall Church Shower & More

This morning, I had my shower had Wall Brethren Church!

a picture with 13 of the 19 hostesses.
my mommy, me and mary.

and mema.

auntie j, mom and me.
the mommy to be ...

lots of goodies for baby neal.
me, Shyanne and Marlayna & Maddie ...
Kylee was running around somewhere! hehe

Now, we have to find somewhere to put everything. it's going to be like a puzzle.

One special gift ...
w/ a preview of our maternity pictures.

While we were being showered, Bryan was playing in a softball tourney!

So afterwards, I went and watched him play at 2pm. They won, so they played again at 3 ... and so on, every hour on the hour until 9pm with only one 20 minute break! it was a long and cold afternoon/evening! They ended up playing 8 games in 12 hours! They placed 2nd and got their entry fee back ... so that was nice!

4 comments:

Tyly said...

That photo frame and picture gave me chills. So beautiful!

~kristi said...

so cute, what a great pic!

Amy Holifield said...

I can't wait to see more pictures! I just got the shower invitation TODAY! I am so sorry I missed it. I've got Brady's present ready, I'll have to call you next time I'm in town.

Shaunna said...

I LOVE that photo frame!!

When do we get to see all of those pics?? Can't wait!