Sunday, November 22, 2009

34 Weeks

-I can not walk in Wal-Mart w/o having at least half of the people ... look at my belly, then smile at me! hehe it's so cute
-When they ask how much longer ... I say a month and a half ... they look at my belly ... then say, "you are sooo tiny!" When you feel far from tiny, this makes me feel good.
-Isn't the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas the fastest time of the year!? Due date is basically right around the corner.
-Baby Neal thinks it's funny when he pushes from the inside really hard ... I push him back in, then he pushes back. I think he thinks it's a game we play ... but i want to cry more than laugh usually!
-We still count kicks. I usually count them in the morning, right when i wake up ... he moves a lot then. Most of the time, he moves throughout the day ... these days we don't count in the evening. But if he has been a little calmer, we will both count kicks in the evening!! I am loving my cocca butter creamy lotion these days!!
-lots of hiccups. about one set a day now.

3 weeks until baby neal is considered "full term" and only 6 weeks until due date! :)


2 comments:

kayjsmith said...

this is about the time i went into labor with cameron...he was 5 lbs 10 oz at 34 1/2 weeks...cherish the last few weeks your almost there.

K8lin said...

That is wonderful!The gift of life is just unreal sometimes. I dont know you, but I am happy for you!
Be well!