Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Decorating Cupcakes for a Party

Landry and Bella got to help decorate the cupcakes for Bella's b-day party, which was on Sunday ... which i got no pictures of (but it was a lot of fun)!!

Landry helped Mimi put icing on all of the cupcakes ...
Emery wasn't asked to help ... maybe next year!

Then the cupcakes went to be showered with sprinkles by Bella.
dusting off the leftovers.

she obviously loved lots of sprinkles.

Then they switched ...
Landry was a little more careful with her sprinkles.

Bella, working on purple iced cupcakes now.

She could not resist the purple icing.

All utensils were cleaned after being licked before being used again!

the Birthday Girl and me.

Uncle Bryan w/ the 2 birthday girls.

2 comments:

Lauri Anne said...

I love lots of sprinkles on my cupcakes too :)

Kelly Sellers said...

hey there! sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but you can absolutely use my idea for your pictures. :) it's my favorite of all that they took. hope it goes well and congrats on your little man on the way! :)