Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"My Kid"

Others blog about their kids and what stage they are at. They post cute pictures of their children growing up ... Well, Bevo is my kid. So, until I get a "real" kid of my own, Bevo is the most exciting thing in our lives right now.



Bevo is like a kid in many ways. ONE: If they are quiet for too long, you think they are into something they shouldn't be. The other day this happened! I left the living room ... calling "BEVO!" I walked past the bathroon, then heard a noise in there ... so I looked back!! There was Bevo. I told him to stay, then ran to get my camera!






This is our "Proper Dog". Anytime he lays down
while we are hanging out, he ALWAYS crosses his front legs! It is halirious!

3 comments:

David Miller said...

bevo must like to take baths. what a silly puppy. love ya, mom

~kristi said...

yes, nothing prepared me for parenthood like having dogs, especially dogs like mine!!

~kristi said...

Ok, time to blog again~