Friday, August 24, 2007

Bryan's Softball Scrimmage

Bryan's softball team has been scrimmaging this traveling team! I love Bryan and his team ... but the other team is just better!! They always give them a good game, but fall short! Last night, the score was 21-5. Last week, the score was 21-18 ... so it's not always bad. BUT, just because the boys lose does not mean that we can't have a good time. My parents and Bevo came to the scrimmage ...







Look at that eye contact. I was telling Bevo to SIT.

















My
Beautiful
Mother
and Bevo

















My Handsome Dad ...
He was saying,
"You are missing Bryan." Bryan was up to bat! Whoops!





I turned and took a picture of Bryan. Look what happened ...


BRYAN HIT A HOMERUN!





Having fun at the Scrimmage!














Elizabeth really looks like she is paying attention to the game!!! (She's talking on the phone.)







1 comment:

~kristi said...

Bub, you look ripped in that pic!