Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow Day 2010

After Bryan got off work on Monday, we headed to my parent's house ... we that we could be snowed in over there.

When I let Violet out on Tuesday morning ... she ran all over the place. It was halirious.
We got close to 5 inches at my parent's house.

I told Bryan I couldn't remember the last time we built a snowma ... So I convinced him to go outside and play.

Building the base for "The Duke".

Luckily, Travis and Jill came over shortly after we started ... we needed some more muscles to build him.

Then we raided my dad's barn for parts ... I love the way he turned out!

We bundled Brady up and brought him out real quick for a picture.

Travis, Jill, the Duke, Brady, Me and Bryan

Jill karate kicked him to death.

what a fun day.

No comments: