Saturday, January 02, 2010

Meeting Brady ...

I promise the birth story is coming ...

We had visitors galore at the hospital, and we were only there 25 hours after he was born!

PawPaw and Mimi with their FIRST Grandson.


My grandfather went to the er that morning (he's fine and home now). It was in the afternoon before they finally had a room for him ... so on his way, the incredible nice nurse brought him by our room, so that he could meet his great grandson.
Pappy (probably) and Lala are both smitten over this little man.
Me, Auntie J and Brady in his going home outfit!!

so handsome.

ready to go in his carseat.

thanks to all of you who came to visit us!

4 comments:

Lauri Anne said...

Brady is adorable! Congrats!

Jane C. said...

Congrats he is so cute and I can tell he is going to have the ladies eyes so get ready mama. He is precious and you all make the sweetest family of three. Enjoy every minute and I hope to meet him sometime when you all are in Round Rock.

The Holik's said...

I am so jealous!! Literally I have a frowny face!! I wanted to visit you in the hospital!! I still need to see him. When can I come see him?

lindsay said...

awwww, he is so precious! i'm so glad i got to meet him! can't wait to see him again!