Sunday, January 03, 2010

40 Weeks

This has got to be my favorite pregnancy post!

Today has been the coolest day ever! I absolutely love being at my due date and him being here ... Especially with my dad leaving tomorrow afternoon for Honduras.

Me at 40 Weeks w/ a special someone.

A few more points to remember from this pregnancy:
-I never had swollen feet or hands.
-My belly button never "popped".
-This past week, I shaved my legs almost every day ... even though it was the most difficult and uncomfortable thing to do.
-We actually cleaned house every other day, knowing that we were so close. I wish I still had that energy ...
-We got all the last items that we needed on Tuesday, including a bathtub and a lullaby CD.

Our happy little family.

Checking out with our last pregnancy post ... it will be awhile before you see one of these again!

No comments: