Monday, December 10, 2007

Day TEN - Fantasy Football

Bryan asked me to play in a Fantasy Football league with them! I said only if they need me ... If you have an even number of people, then everyone plays every week ... If you have odd, someone will have a bye! So nine was the number of boys ... one was the number of girls!! During the draft, I picked my own players! During the weeks, I would pick up more on my own! There was one time when Bryan told me that I should drop so-and-so because they were hurt and wouldn't play again ... the next week that guy scored a touchdown! I never listened to him again! Here was the final outcome from our league!

Standings
1st - Kerrville Pterodactyls (10-3)
2nd - Rough Ruff (10-3)
3rd - Hurricane Ditka (9-3-1)
4th - What the French, Toast (9-4)
5th - Warren Wallace (8-5) <--- BRYAN
6th - Team NOT LAST PLACE (6-7) <--- ME
7th - Team Taylor (4-8-1)
8th - Team Garmon (4-9)
9th - Team Tito (3-10)
10th - Optimus Semi's (1-12)

I was not that far behind him!
In Landry's words, "I so proud of me!!"

ps-Also, that "1" win next to Optimus Semi ... that was from me!! I was happy to give it to him!!

2 comments:

The Holik's said...

Y'all are so funny.

I am loving your post a day.

Mrs. Jenk said...

Good work my fellow female football fan!