Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tag ... Your It!

I've been tagged by Kristi and Anna. I've been instructed to write 7 things about myself, strange, crazy, funny but all true.

1. On the first day of college at Angelo State University, I tripped on a tree root and fell in front of a bunch of students.

2. I sing in the shower .... really loud, so that Bryan can hear me from anywhere in the house.

3. I talk in my sleep A LOT.

4. PJ pants from Victoria Secret and Panties from American Eagle are my favorite buys! I doubt I will ever have enough.

5. I had my belly botton pierced for about 3 years ... just because I liked it! Very few people knew about it!

6. I ask Bryan at least once a day if I can have a baby ... sometimes he says sure, sometimes he says later!! I can't wait until we are pregnant!

7. I am stubborn as a rock!

I tag Jill and Shyanne!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your revelations! Good work! -Anna