Monday, October 22, 2007

A Birthday Present

Bryan is blessed to not only share his birthday with a twin brother, but also with a niece!! We went birthday shopping for her this past weekend! Knowing she had plenty of clothes, we went straight to the toy section! (Kristi, don't let Bella see this blog!) I saw this toy and fell in love! I remember my cousin, who is now 14 had one when he was a toddler. The old ones used to be plain and just had colors ... NOW, they come in different animals! They make elephant sounds and play music! When we brought it home, I was still pressing the truck to make it play and shake!! All of a sudden, Bevo began to freak out ... he was so scared of it!! I told Bryan to grab the camera and to take some pictures. Here are a couple!





















I had a very funny video that I tried to load on here, but could not get it to work!! If I am ever succssful, I'll share!


3 comments:

The Holik's said...

Susan, you are so funny. I think I just recalled that Bryan was a twin!!! LUCKY!! Y'all are going to have twin babies, or does that skip. Anyways, I wish we could have twins. :)

~kristi said...

I will try my best to keep a secret! I am so glad we got to see you guys this weekend!

kayjsmith said...

cameron had that toy he loved it esp. when he was teething...it is a very cute toy.