Monday, July 19, 2010

BIG Milestone

So I have a lot of catching up to do ... but I just had to go ahead with this post!

he has learned some new tricks this week!

he has learned how to sit up from this position ...
he has even sat up a couple of times from his back!

THEN, this morning I walked in his room,
and this is what I saw...

I yelled at Bryan to get in here and check this out!

he's so proud of himself!

So this morning Bryan went ahead and lowered his bed to the lowest setting.

When he started sitting up from laying down, I knew that we needed to lower his bed soon. But when he decided to STAND in it, I said we need to lower it today!

The next time any of you see this little man, Please tell him to stop growing up so fast. He will not listen to me!

3 comments:

mary.mimi said...

I tried...believe me I tried.He evidently doesnt listen to girls, so you guys better step up with some male influence, before it is tooo late. :)
He is so proud of himself..too cute.

~kristi said...

he looks like he is in prison!! Mean parents!

The Holik's said...

Look at him!! He is so proud, smiling really big!!! That is just so cute!! :)