Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reunited!


So the last SIX days we have been separated! Last Saturday afternoon around 1PM, Bryan and I left for a week long church camp in Caldwell, Texas. Brady stayed with my parents and enjoyed the spoiling! We came home Friday afternoon around 5PM!

When I signed us up for this camp, God totally took the idea/worry out of my head that I couldn't leave Brady for a week. People would say Oh My, How are you going to do that? But for some reason it never really bothered me. I called every day. I had a photo album full of his pictures. Mom left me voicemails of him laughing and talking. Really, I don't know how I made it through the week ... Ok, so God had a lot to do with it! But we were obviously supposed to be there ... and I must say it was an amazing week!! Out of my group of six girls, TWO accepted Jesus for the first time and the other four rededicated their lives! It was truly amazing! Bryan and I both are ready for next year!

1 comment:

The Holik's said...

This is the cutest picture ever!! He was so happy to see y'all I bet!!

Sounds like a great camp!!!