Tuesday, May 18, 2010

3 Weeks

I am trying to lose 10 lbs. in 3 weeks.

I should have been working since I got home from the hospital ... but let's just say there has been a small distraction around here.

Why 3 weeks you might ask? Well, I am a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding on August 21st ... and I am almost positive that we will be getting measured for dresses the weekend of June 5th (her bridal shower)!

So the we are doing 4 sets of crunches/situps/ab stuff a day, eating healthy, drinking lots of water and working out. Bryan said my goal is to burn more calories than I take in.

So here's to the next three weeks ...

5 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

those little distractions.... the reason the weight is there and the reason it's hard to get it off! Good luck!

mary.mimi said...

Yes, you can... and you have the best personal trainer around..Cute too... I am jealous, of the personal trainer..:)

The Holik's said...

You can do it!! No matter what you will look great!!

Yes, those distractions are hard to work around!!

JMMSchoenfield said...

I will also set a goal with you, but my goal is only 6 pounds. In exactly 3 weeks I will be at the river (in a bathing suit) for my friend Mallorys bacholrette party, and the week after is the wedding. So I will check in on you each week, and you can hold me accountable too!

lindsay said...

i'm going to be IN a wedding ON june 5th.... i'm right there with ya... i'm in the gym everyday!