Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Happy Bithday, Sweet Boy!!

Happy Birthday,
Bryan Wesley Neal!!

We threw a Surprise Birthday Party for Bryan this past saturday! It was "Mexican" themed. I made a Feliz Cumpleanos sign, and we even had a pinata!! This is what happens when your wife plans it with your two mexican buddies! Oh well, we had a blast anywayz!!



Trey and Bryan in their Birthday Sombreros and Mustaches!! Trey's b-day was on Halloween!
27 Candles on Bryan's Cake and 37 on Trey's!!!

Jaime found me this wonderful pinata!!

The pinata stood no chance among the boys!! Trey took off his botton half within a couple swings. Shortly after this picture, there was not much left of the top half either!!

This is my Thank You!!

Bevo helped me pop the balloons the next day!

2 comments:

The Holik's said...

Y'all are so cute. You are a sweet wife. I love the party with the TV outside. :)

~kristi said...

Happy Birthday, Bub!